Monday, December 3, 2012

Episode 74: Through The Fire and the Flame!


 Wahh!  So, news this week that excites me!  Look here!  Come on, look!


 Otherwise, um, EPISODE ONE OF THE LEAGUE ARC!  ARE YOU EXCITED!  Yes, I am, if you couldn't tell.  Battles of professional grade, some of them might even involve Ash.  But first, we've got to kick off the opening ceremonies.  Tune in to hear how Ash recreates a classic Bible story (no, really) and Team Rocket takes a step up in child cruelty.
You can click here to listen!

Also, final reminder, email me at pikapipodcast@gmail.com with your ideas for our first, regional VERY BEST LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS awards.  Preliminary voting is almost over!







2 comments:

  1. OMG I FORGOT WE WERE DOING HANUKKAH THIS YEAR!!! It's so nice to come back to 4 episodes, while getting all warm next to a fire <3
    But hey, where did everyone go? No comments??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so quiet! I guess everyone's off lighting their menorahs or something...

      Delete