Sunday, September 7, 2014

Episode 160: The Thrilling Adventure Half-Hour!







I don't think it's possible to articulate how epic and full of crack this episode is. 






Oh, it starts out fairly normal.  But a little improv goes wrong in a hurry, and before we know it, the whole thing is a delightful mess.  Really, this one is worth a rewatch. 
Tune in to see what I'm talking about!!

Also for your entertainment, Pokepress has two new videos up!  An interview with a SuperSmash Bros Player, and also, a consumer warning!

And of course, drop by PIRN, the Pokemon Internet Radio Network, for pokemon music streaming 24/7!

3 comments:

  1. It may interest you to know that a number of dub Pokemon episodes were released on CD/audio cassette with additional narration, though only a few in English (the Orange Islands gym/champion episodes). You'll have to look online for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This does interest me! 8D I know there were some Team Rocket audio CDs in Japan, but I didn't know there was anything like that in English. I'll try to find them!

      Delete
  2. Hi I'm Waffle. This is my favorite episode of the podcast so far. (I've listened to it three times.) Its so fun. Im new to the podcast and i'm really enjoying it. (I listened to all your episodes in like a week cause i have lots of travel time.)Well back on track anyway great job with this podcast always look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete