Sunday, July 8, 2018

Side Story: Special Training!

Team Rocket has a flashback!  A looong flashback!  It takes up the whole episode, but establishes their definitive origin as evil-doers.  And while it hurts to think that maybe the whole unicycle bike gang origin is no longer canon, I do think it all works out for the best.  Click here to listen!

Also, haha, I had to change my Patreon name, because I'm fickle and thought I was so original.  (Spoiler, I'm not.)  This way to the new Patreon name, same site, and new episode of Pokemon Adventures!  Woohoo!  What's Red been up to?  (Also being fail.  We're a good match.)


Meanwhile, our sponsor has a channel full of Pokemon related content, and right now he's off in Colombus, Ohio for the Pokemon North American International Competition! Check out Pokepress this way!

1 comment: