Monday, July 16, 2018

Side Story: A Boy Named Sue!



I wasn't expecting a long tangent about whether or not Ritchie is a Mary Sue... I think he kind of is, and even if people disagree, the fact that the boy has a lack of character development is indisputable. And yet, he gives us a great story and one of my favorite of the side stories? Ritchie, you're a paradox, but you're good at what you do! Click here to listen to the episode!


Also, our sponsor, Pokepress, is back from the Pokemon North American International Competition! Check out Pokepress this way!  Who won the tourneys, what Pokemon were used, why is Pokken so confusing and yet so fun to watch? 



Also, haha, I had to change my Patreon name, because I'm fickle and thought I was so original. (Spoiler, I'm not.) This way to the new Patreon name, same site, and new episode of Pokemon Adventures! Woohoo! What's Red been up to? (Also being fail. We're a good match.)

No comments:

Post a Comment