Sunday, June 17, 2018

Episode 318: Bye Bye Togepi!

There comes a time where we all have to say goodbye.  Where we all have to grow up.  Togepi's role in this epic has come to a conclusion, so it's time to bid it farewell.  Also, Shedinja... I have questions about that pokemon... Click here to listen!


And I may have said I wrote a song about Magikarp and actually deigned to get that on video... my Patreon in this way...

For free content that's just as embarrassing, I tried to vlog! I went to FanCon, you can see that on Youtube! And hear an earnest song about Ash sung by Vocaloids on my other Youtube!

And if you're not sick of Youtube, our sponsor has a channel full of Pokemon related content, and he went to a different convention for his video subject! Check out Pokepress this way!  Or visit pokepress.blogspot.com for an interview with Paul Chua, VCG champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment