Sunday, June 10, 2018

Episode 317: Misty Returns!

Our fair maiden has joined us again, the tomboyish mermaid!  And she's back in Ash's life for five seconds before getting involved in a Team Rocket plot.  This is why no one visits you, Ash... Click to hear about the Togepi-worshipping hidden kingdom!  

And I may have said I wrote a song about Magikarp and actually deigned to get that on video... my Patreon in this way...

For free content that's just as embarrassing, I tried to vlog!  I went to FanCon, you can see that on Youtube!  And hear an earnest song about Ash sung by Vocaloids on my other Youtube!

And if you're not sick of Youtube, our sponsor has a channel full of Pokemon related content, and he went to a different convention for his video subject!  Check out Pokepress this way!  

2 comments:

  1. Just curious, you don't happen to be a Pokéshipper,do you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will ship Ash with basically anybody. ;) But the one true pairing will always be Ash and Pikachu.
      Pokeshipping... I think they could work together, but I'm most passionate about their special friendship. Ash's friendship with Misty is very precious and unique, different from any others he has. Misty and Ash bring a lot of great things out of each other.
      (But you could also say that about Ash's friendship with Iris, and his friendship with May, with Cilan, with Gary... so I guess I'm just real enthusiastic about deep personal relationships?)

      Delete