Sunday, October 30, 2016

Episode 263: Poke-ception!

A legendary Pokemon shows up and takes us through a strange altered reality.  And I maybe spend a good ten minutes ranting about unwanted Pokemon arguments at the anime con.  I know, sigh, I should learn to let things go...  Click here to listen!
Hey, we're almost at the Pokemon League!  I wanna play Fantasy Football, or Fantasy Pokemon!  Keep an eye on the Facebook, because on Friday, I'll put out a post to see who might be interested!

Pokemon music?  Don't mind if I do!  Steven from Pokepress and I got together again to discuss Pokemon movie soundtracks.  For the next month, that special episode is only available on my Patreon page.  Come over and check it out!
You can also find other interviews Pokepress has done, on their blog or Youtube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment