Monday, April 9, 2018

Episode 312: Let The Lower Lights Be Burning!

The gang comes across a lighthouse, with an amazing rock that Team Rocket wants, though we don't really know why... More importantly, Ash is charged with teaching some kid how to be a hero!  May and Max have some doubts about this, and Brock wisely keeps his thoughts to himself... Click here to listen!
And check out Pokepress on Youtube for an interview with Brian Oliver, animation director for Kids WB, who has some interesting connections to Pokemon!  There's also music discussions involving myself and Movie 11!

And for more on the music of Pokemon, head on over to my Patreon for another music episode with Pokepress, this time covering Movie 20!

2 comments:

  1. I suppose you could be like me and generally ignore anniversaries. Might not work so well with other occasions, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I tried to ignore tax season and daylight savings time- turns out they still happened without me, lol ;)

      Delete