![]() |
| Awww, this episode is giving me the feelings~! |
![]() |
| Charizard, too, is filled with the feelings... |
So, click here to listen! You know you want to. And next episode is... something about a Chosen One...?
![]() |
| Ah, memories... |
![]() |
| Awww, this episode is giving me the feelings~! |
![]() |
| Charizard, too, is filled with the feelings... |
![]() |
| Ah, memories... |
Speaking of the Decolora ark, I just watched the episode where Ash and Iris fight, and oh man the emotion that Ash shows, from anger, to sadness, to contemplation. Such a good episode! I can't wait for the movie episode!
ReplyDeleteHonestly i do not know why but I thought while listening to this of making a shipping name for ash and misty but i couldn't think of one so i made one of their Japanese names: Satosumi
ReplyDeleteAnd I always loved this episode that showing Ash and Charizard can become great friends yet keep Charizards awesome attitude
And i can't wait for the Pokemon 2000 episode it's gonna be awesome